Monday 12 January 2015

Distraction

Its frigging cold. When the weather's like this all I want to do is hermit at home in big baggy clothes, only getting up from the couch to eat. The mirror soon reminds me though that all those nights in with take outs and several bottles of wine weren't such a good idea and I really struggle with what to wear for leaving the house. Between tucking my muffin top into my jeans and contouring the shit out of my face to attempt to hide my prosthetic-like double chins, I always reach for the jewellery cabinet for help.

January means big. Big arms, big arse, big jewellery. I might look a bugger, but I feel better when I've got something heavy, bright or bonkers on me and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

etsy.com

allyandashley.com

skinnerinc.com

Game of Thrones rings: aristocrazy.com

thissillygirlslife.com


No comments:

Post a Comment