Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Year - New Wardrobe?

I'm having ones of those days where i want to buy a whole new wardrobe. Alas I can't buy one. So, next best thing is spending wisely on a few statement accessories to liven up old or plain outfits. I'm a sucker for prints but I also think there's a understanted elegance with a really plain/one block colour outfit festooned with splashes of sparkle or texture. Remember, less is more - don't be afraid to go big but you only need one, perhaps two statement pieces per outfit - if you start resembling Barbara Cartland at a costume party...stop and remove!

capecodcollegiate.tumblr.com



jewelry.1stdibs.com


styledisposition.tumblr.com

rebeccataylor.com

hi-imcurrentlyobsessed.tumblr.com/

 
rstyle.me



harpersbazaar.com


saucyglossie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment