Thursday 13 December 2012

Avengers, Assemble!

So, I've been daring the shops to buy my Christmas presents - despite buying most of them online, for some reason I just couldn't resist putting myself through a visit to the highstreet. When I arrived back home, my ever suffering boyfriend thought i'd been mugged, or at least in a fight. What happens to people in December? Where do these maniacs shop the rest of the year? Moreover, where do they live?! Note to self, never visit. Why do people walk twice as slow in December only? WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON STANDING IN DOORWAYS?!

After a large glass of vino, and an hour of my lovely boyfriend pretending to sympathise whilst actually ignoring me and serepticiously turning the volume up on the golf every two minutes until before i know it, someone who sounds bizarrly like my impression of my Dad is booming so loud it sounds like the voice of God, is in my living room. I am infinately more angry so pretend I haven't noticed and JUST SHOUT LOUDER. Win.

Prepare yourselves ladies. Sure, wrap up warm but more importantly - arm yourselves!!


theyallhateus.com
 



lagos.com

Pursuit Earrings Sterling Silver
fab.com

 


cactuscreekdaily.com


refinery29.com
 

noirjewelry.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment